Digital VT420 repair?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:04:08 CDT 2018

when you power it on, the keyboard light should activate, the screen should
display the initialization graphic pattern, print wait on the screen and
then beep.

My 420 is a little dimmer than I'd like it to be, I assume there is a fix
for that internally (read the manuals), but if you're not even getting the
beep nor the keyboard light  you have bigger issues than I.

Bill