HP Series 9000 early 1980’s computer hardware

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Thu May 17 00:00:00 CDT 2018

The following was sent to the list as an attachment so I am forwarding
it. Please don't reply to me but rather to Mr Parker. I have removed his
full address and phone number.

To:  classiccmp.org
Re: HP Series 9000 early 1980’s computer hardware

Hi,

I own several HP 9020 work stations along with peripheral gear
associated with that series. That gear includes several types of hard
drives and tape drives, standalone monitors and even an impact 132
character line printer. I also have a CPU, that I think is a 9000/550.
Not a work station but a more powerful CPU using the same technology as
the 9000/520. Plus cables and extra circuit boards used in that series
equipment. All of the stuff worked the last time it was fired up. I also
have the disks and tapes for the software shipped with that equipment.

I am getting along in years and rather leaving it to be trashed in the
future I am looking for a new home for the stuff. So can you suggest
someone who might be interested in it?

Sincerely,

Charles D. Parker

Howell, MI 48844