Photorealistic frontpanels for DEC PDP simulations under SimH

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 28 07:19:41 CDT 2018

Hello Joerg,

I am looking to do a graphical front panel simulation of a machine I am in the process of building an emulator for. I am not very good on the graphical side and would love to understand how this was done. Can you point me at the area of the code that does this simulation, and can you offer any tips? For instance do you use photos of each button/switch etc or do you draw them in code?

Thanks

Rob