RL02 Question

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 14:16:11 CDT 2018

I have turned up the amplitude just a little higher than I think it
should be. Instead of going into fault mode after loading a pack, the
READY light flashes about quickly. With the scope hooked up I can see
that it hasn't managed to find the first track yet. Not really sure what
it thinks it is doing...

--
Aaron Jackson
PhD Student, Computer Vision Laboratory, Uni of Nottingham