Unix-PC

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:44:48 CDT 2018

The Unix-PC has found a new home in the hands of someone
I am sure will enjoy and appreciate it.  I would expect him to
show up here sometime with questions as he tries to revive
it.  I tried booting it and while it booted fine from the diagnostic
floppy and things like memory and CPU tested OK it won't boot
off the hard disk which means either the hard disk has died
(a possibility considering its age) or could just be bit rot.  In
any event, he got all the floppies that went with it.  Who knows,
might show up at VCF-East some day.

bill