AlphaServers

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:06:27 CDT 2018

> Anyone out there do Alphas anymore?

I'm lucky enough to be in a position where they drop out of the woodwork
into my lap, the biggest being a DS25 running Tru64 and the smallest being
the Multia NT Workstation. Ones in use fairly regularly are a DS10 along
with my VAX 3100/90 from an old workplace. I'm in the process of giving
some of them away though because they take up too much room.

adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?
t: @binarydinosaurs    f: facebook.com/binarydinosaurs
w: www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk