XT/370 microcode

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:41:18 CDT 2018

The IBM Systems Journal article does not go into great detail but says
that a complex of three separate processors are used, a modified 68000
that executes "a large subset of 370 instructions", a standard 68000 to
emulate the remainder odf the instructions and a modified 8087 to
execute the floating point.  I am not at liberty to post the document.

Paul.