IBM System/36 manuals available

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Fri Mar 2 13:40:12 CST 2018

Folks,

I know someone in North Carolina (not on this list) who just found a small pile of IBM System/36 manuals in three ring binders. These are all already on Bitsavers, and these manuals are in pretty rough shape, but if anyone really really wants them, let me know and I'll pass on your contact information

5360 Vol A1 MIMS "Maintenance Information Manual - General Safety Guide (etc.)"
5360 Vol A2 MIMS "Maintenance Information Manual - CPU & Channel (etc.)"
5360 Vol A3 MIMS "Maintenance Information Manual - Work: Station (etc.)"
5360 Vol B2 MAPS "Maintenance Analysis Procedures"
5360 Vol C1 FLDS "Field Logic Diagram"

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito