6800 fig-FORTH?

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:14:04 CDT 2018

Yes, after it signs on, I am in a state that anything I type is echoed.  When I type a CR, the cursor goes back all the way to the left, as it should.  If I type CTRL-J for LF, the cursor drops down 2 lines, as it should (because of the double echo).

Thanks for the tip about inserting DB #0 after the JMPs that the assembler changes to BRAs.  I’ll give that a try.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110