More tapes - This time all Tektronix 405x series

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:48:39 CDT 2018

Wow, good job Marty.

Now there are three of us.  Brad Sebrink has a 4051, and also written an emulator.

The Tek guys in Beaverton have another, VintageTek.  I will contact one of the guys there, he may have a RAMPACK and MAXIPACK for you, his software speeds up the graphics incredibly, and give you a non-volatile EEPROM program store.  He has put all of the collected programs we have so far on there, mostly games.

I have to cut into my 4051, it quit a few weeks back, I think it is just a supply problem.  I can run a simple basic loop, but what it draws on the screen is garbled, on of the analog supplies is messed up screwing up the vector drawing, but the computer itself is running.

I did the elastiband transfer when I first got the machine, from NOS tapes to the one that was in the machine.  Tricky, but I got it working, and WEATHERWAR off of it and a few others, biorhythm, etc.

Randy