Website Relocation

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Wed Jun 20 09:21:24 CDT 2018

FYI, the service under which I have been hosting my website for many,
many years is going away.

So, webpages.charter.net/thecomputercollection

Has been relocated to

www.computercollection.net

(The content is unchanged for now).

This will also give me the freedom to eventually post lots more (and muc
better) photos, put up my manual database and other databases at some
point, and all sorts of cool things over time, but at present I am
focused on my capture of the IBM 1410 Automated Logic Diagrams (ALDs).

(BTW, the capture application (C#) is written, though still being
debugged/improved, and I have already captured one volume of drawings,
and am testing VHDL generation from the captured information.)

JRJ