Parts help - need flight SRAMs

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:57:27 CDT 2018

Eric,
	forwarded to the folks at Johns Hopkins with the need, thank you very much!
	They designed the board so they are likely to know what the part needs to do, and you are correct it’s for ground support, so presumably they will be able to design a replacement if necessary. They may also have the datasheet.
	I Got two other responses as well, one with a part number listing (with 52,000 parts available, which is pretty suspicious) and one offering to design a module as you suggest, and forwarded those as well.
	Very much obliged!
					- Mark
					210-522-6025 office         210-379-4635    cell