WRQ Reflection 4+ DOS

Jim Carpenter jim at deitygraveyard.com
Tue Jun 5 21:16:54 CDT 2018

On 06/05/2018 08:07 AM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> I should have a copy of the program on diskette, I think its 4.  I can't
> imagine this version of Reflection is that hard to find though.  It was
> everywhere back during the days of use, like wordperfect 5.  If there are
> requests I can image and post on my website for educational purposes only.
> ProCom was my go-to program then, but I also used Reflection.  All these
> programs worked the same IMHO  most all had DEC terminal emulation

It is impossible to find! Just recently I finally saw on eBay Reflection
4 version 4.3 for DOS. I spent way too much for it. :/

Now Reflection 2 I see a bit of. It is the same as Reflection 4, just
without the ReGIS and Tektronix (4010 or 4014) emulation.

ProComm is what I mostly used back in the day too. On occasion I still
use ProComm Plus 4.8 (the last version) under Wine under Linux for some
things. It's great but I don't believe it's VT emulation is as good as
Reflection 2/4.

If you should come across it, let me know what version of Reflection 4
you have.

Jim