For the price of shipping. Oddball telephones

Tony Aiuto tony.aiuto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:00:20 CDT 2018

I have two rare desktop telephones taking up space in my basement. I know I
never will play with or display them.

- Pingtel Xpressa PX-1. An early IP telephone
- ATT 8130 "Computer Phone". It has an RS-232 port in the back for
bi-directional comms. I reverse engineered the protocol when I used this in
1996. Crappy software available on request. I may even be able to dig up
the code Larry Wall sent me (Perl, of course) from the same era.

Photos here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMJ-iCRhnHmiL9PoswsyJ2fiNTMK5Lw1xf
5TgpYr6UAo6ktLFAe6yEds5XvCIDoCg?key=WldvcDZnNEFlMmNza25ZLUdsN205R24zcFV2MHNR

Local pickup on Long Island or Manhattan, NY. I will mail it to you if you
pay the shipping via paypal or google pay. I will weigh it and calculate
the shipping if there is interest, but I am not going to bother unless
someone is interested.