WRQ Reflection 4+ DOS

Alan Frisbie Flash688 at flying-disk.com
Mon Jun 4 20:09:15 CDT 2018

To estimate postage, I am in Los Angeles, California.

Since several people have already indicated interest, I will wait
until the digest goes out tomorrow to give those people a chance.
Then I will put the names in a hat and have my wife draw one.

I'm very happy that I won't have to toss this in the recycle bin!

Alan