Fairchild 9440/445 MicroFlame?

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 02:59:46 CDT 2018

BOB  OK  REFOUND  AND  SET  YOU THE PRODUCT ANNOUNCE...  WEIRD  JUST HAPPENED  TO RUN ACROSS A  FEW  DAYS  AGO   ED#  WWW.SMECC.ORG

In a message dated 6/2/2018 12:21:26 AM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

 Bob,
I checked my books, and don't have any of the Fairchild stuff left,
passed em on a couple of years ago. Online, I think I hit the same
ones you are talking about but including links just in case.

I assume you have looked at the 1983 manual, pages 6-51 on with the
notional system design and timing information thera on trailingedge
http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/components/fairchild/_dataBooks/1983_Fairchild_Microprocessor_Products.pdf

And this -
Fairchild 9445

Abstract: applications of microprocessor in printer FAIRCHILD A
Schlumberger Company Advance Product Information PEP-45 Prototyping,
Evaluation and Programming Board Microprocessor Product Description
The Fairchild PEP-45 is a single-board microcomputer for ,
microprocessor. When used with the Fairchild System-I (FS-I)
development system, the PEP-45 board provides , \is to 200 ms
Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation, Microprocessor Division
3420 Central Expressway, Santa Clara, California 95051 (408) 773-1000
TWX MICPSNTA ©1982 Fairchild Printed in U.S.A
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf/download.php?id=566d28bc51c3e262c0d26285cbc1828375f810&type=O&query=Fairchild+9445&manufacturer=&part=

bob