DRIVE 95 a third party add on disc drive for HP95 LX Palmtop for sale or trade NOS untested from SMECC MUSEUM

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 15:34:32 CDT 2018

DRIVE 95 a third party add on disc drive for HP95 LX Palmtop  for sale or trade NOS untested from SMECC MUSEUM

Found the  2  that   I had  left over  from the   computer business I had in AZ ...  it is NOS  but  untested.  I will keep one  for the museums  collection  at  SMECC   the other will be  SOLD  or  TRADED   for the museum's  advantage. Will  to listing to  offers  before  I  consider   EBAY.

See   www.smecc.org  for   areas for possible trades  we   save... it is not  just  computers.

Money offers  considered  too.

Drop us a not  off-list  with subject of

DRIVE  95 OFFER

in the  subject  line.

Thanks  Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC