Landfill?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Jul 19 17:30:40 CDT 2018

On Thu, 19 Jul 2018, Evan Koblentz wrote:
> The modems and 386 would be on-topic for VCF consignment, but I don't think
> the scanners, etc. would be .... we don't want it to become the Vintage
> Generic PC Crap Festival. :)

Not to worry.
I also have a few boxes of old books and IBM slip-case manuals (techRef,
etc.), 3" and 3.25" drives, at least one bundle of hard sector disks, half
a dozen HP "pinch to close shutter" 3.5" disks, a Shugart 3.5" from before
they HAD shutters, a Sony 600RPM 3.5" (if I can find it), . . .
('course all of THAT will look like Generic PC Crap to people unfamiliar,
. . . )

I'm not healthy enough (last year I had another TURP surgery, instead of
VCF, eclipse, and Concourse D'Lemons) to dig out the 8" drives, or to
really load up, so, it's gonna be a much lesser quantity of what I can
manage.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com