SuperBrain

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:05:56 CDT 2018

Hi All,

Diane was gracious enough to accept my request for the disks and
documentation.  I will certainly make images of the disks if they are
readable and will check if the documentation is already archived.  If not,
I will archive it and provide links.  If anyone needs a boot disk or
software, I am fairly certain I made a boot disk from the Maslin Archives
here: http://www.retroarchive.org/maslin/disks/intertec/index.html

Thanks again Diane.  I appreciate it.
Santo