360 Technologies selloff

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Wed Jul 11 11:44:53 CDT 2018

Are there any HP resellers left now that have
their own inventory and don't speculatively list parts that they don't
have or never had?

Sure! The problem is that most of them don't know that collectors still want old stuff. Continental Computers in Calif has old DEC, SUN, and old and new HP stuff. Pallets of it! They just don't advertise it.

If there are not too many requests, you can send me PN, and I can see who is ACTUALLY listing them, not just advertising.

Cindy

---