Making a bootable LIF CD for the 9000/382

Rico Pajarola rp at servium.ch
Wed Jul 4 18:24:59 CDT 2018

I'm assuming you are trying to use the newly added HP-UX images on
bitsavers? I haven't tried those yet, but I don't remember doing anything
special, the install CD is already bootable.

I have a V/382 (AFAIK virtually identical with the 9000/382 except for the
form factor), and it boots straight from the Install CD, no magic involved.

I'll give your images a try when I get a chance.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 12:58 AM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org