DEC H7260 PSU fault

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 15:06:22 CST 2018

On 01/27/2018 12:51 PM, Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:
>> Anyway, I tweaked my loads to draw a little more current - and bingo!
>> I'm now getting stable +5V and +12V outputs on both PSUs, a working
>> card cage fan, and the DC OK light comes on.
>
> This is good, particularly since my own BA123 has been sat in 3 garages
> then a utility room since 1998, you’re making me think it MIGHT just
> power up without any issues.

Hey, my rifa caps haven't exploded yet, either! :-D

See reply to Glen, though - I'm getting an alternating F-9 on the hex
display / CPU diag LEDs, which the docs don't mention as being a 'thing';
they seem to imply that startup codes should decrease from 'F' and stop if
there's a fault, not go into a condition where they alternate.