Sun3 valuations?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jan 22 03:24:27 CST 2018

My interest would be from having the first Sun systems in the Portland
Oregon area. It consisted of a 3/260 w a Fujitsu Eagle, and a 90 ips 9
track that I cant remember the make.
Tied to it where 3 3/50s. Initially diskless then I added a 40 MB drive to
each of them.

Networked into the companies network, tapped into on of the yellow coaxes
up in the ceiling.

I all was for running Interleaf. Oh yea printing was via a Imagin (sp?)
print engine.

Purpose was composing and printing component specifications at Tektronix

-pete