KA10 ITS revived

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Jan 11 12:22:28 CST 2018

> Richard Cornwell wants to implement DL10 for his KA10/KI10 simulator,

Speaking of which, Richard and I have been working on running ITS on
this.  (KA10 obviously, since ITS never ran on a KI10.)

It's been over 30 years since all KA10 ITS machines where shut down.
But a few days ago we had it booting in the simulator and running the
HACTRN DDT.

Hats off to the ITS maintainers (mainly Alan Bawden, I think) for
keeping the software in good shape during the latter half of the 80s!