Shipping a Flexowriter

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Feb 27 14:12:54 CST 2018

On 02/27/2018 11:37 AM, Ed Sharpe wrote:
> *In my  case  lady  worked at a  warehouse and had  her  people  palate
> and strap the  3 ttys!  saved $$   Pack mail is  great though  to  pack
> stuff if no other free reliable  option is there.   We have  to  ship a
>  large  group of  computer front panels  across  country  and  they
> handled it   really  well.
> *
>
> *Pack Mail  ships alot of  stuff  form many auction places too.*

I've used *Pak Mail* several times for very large delicate items and
never have been disappointed.  Choose your store location, though--some
do not handle large things.

One consideration is that they have contracts with the freight companies
and can often price shipping + packing for less than you'd get charged
for a single LTL shipment from a freight company.

Have them ship it to another Pak Mail location, so you can pick it up,
sans pallet.

Craters and Freighters is another good operation, though they tend to
operate on the East Coast.

--Chuck