damn ....

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Feb 23 01:39:54 CST 2018

I can be more blunt, it was a total business failure mostly too late by
then key to tape or direct entry had started to come into the market and
could you imagine going to a place like an insurance company that had whole
floors full of card cabinets that only fit only 80 col cords and sell
them a different format ?

At least the round chad did not stick you your clothing or the carpets.

-pete