Honeywell DDP-516 console on Ebay - PLEASE don't bid!

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 13:38:57 CST 2018

some panel  hoader could drive this thru the roof....  I ran into someine this year with no interest really in the computers but like the panels for art....  with deep pockets. which makes them even scarier.....ed#  www.smecc.org

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 Philipp Hachtmann via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

On 22.02.2018 16:18, Bill Degnan wrote:
> All I have so far is the
> console and a core module.   I am looking for the rest of the computer
> if anyone has one...
Ah, good to know that there is a spare core stack around :-P

> http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=655
I remember - having already commented on it...

The front panel is quite dump. Everything is handled in the CPU and the PSU.

BTW you know that the schematics of the DDP-516 can be found on bitsavers?

Kind regards

Philipp