Writing emulators (was Re: VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!)

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Wed Feb 21 12:46:26 CST 2018

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 1:36 PM, Adrian Stoness via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> i dont think there is any physical hardware to test from left sept for
> maybe part of the front panel and a tape drive sitting in europe in  museum
> and a couple random bit in some private collections
>
> drawings theres some but not allot. most of the known documentation is in
> dutch  ...

There are some people around who speak Dutch and are interested in classic computers.  I've done a bunch, but my interest is Electrologica so I don't want to divert to other architectures.

I wonder if Google Translate, or analogous services, would do a tolerable job on techical documents of this sort.

	paul