VCF PNW 2018: Pictures!

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 23:47:02 CST 2018

It was really cool of them to let use look through the storage rooms. A lot of really cool artifacts. I don't know how I missed it while wondering around but in the pictures, there as a Micral.

Another mentioned the lack of HP stuff. I think that was mainly an issue of location and not intent. They did have a lot of DEC stuff.

Dwight