Microfiches on Ebay

Mike Norris mike_t_norris at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:16:49 CST 2018

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the responses and to Al for explaining the GT41/43 along with images of the same, it certainly looked like an impressive bit of kit for the time.

On the fiche front I have had a number of responses to take them, so now have to sort out the details with those involved, the 'Dalby Datomuseum' being the first to reply, with two reserves in hand.

So I am sorry if you missed the post, but need to advise you not to reply in order to save everyone's time.
Hopefully I will find more stuff as I clear out!

Regards Mike Norris