How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Feb 11 18:31:03 CST 2018

On 02/11/2018 05:25 PM, ben via cctalk wrote:
> That just leaves your shadow.

I'm not sure I follow what you mean.

> Is there any thing that really needs to saved from the internet that is
> need for old computers and ancient knowledge regardless of IP rights.

I've had plenty of things that I've found and referenced over the years
that have disappeared from where I knew it was.  As such, I've taken to
mirroring copies of it on my site, with proper accreditation.  I usually
add a comment to the effect that I'm hosting a local copy of it in case
it disappears or moves.  I also provide a contact link at the bottom of
my pages that anyone can use to comment on said page.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die