How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Feb 11 13:19:02 CST 2018

On 02/11/2018 12:14 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
> As you pointed out and commented about the links you provided, they are
> online somewhere other than the CHWiki.

I also see a LOT of content that could go on CHWiki, et al, that pass
through mailing lists and newsgroups.  Both of which are mediums that do
not intersect CHWiki or the World Wide Web.  -  I would be shocked if
there aren't some participants to various mailing lists / newsgroups
that are sharing their expertise of things via something they can access
compared to not sharing with something that they can't (or won't)
access, namely WWW.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die