DECwriterIV/LA100s and large DEC monitors available, Cambs UK

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 02:49:20 CST 2018

Van: Zane Healy via cctalk<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Verzonden: vrijdag 9 februari 2018 23:22
Aan: Adrian Graham<mailto:binarydinosaurs at gmail.com>; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts<mailto:cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Onderwerp: Re: DECwriterIV/LA100s and large DEC monitors available, Cambs UK

> On Feb 9, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Adrian Graham via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> LA100-CA

I’m really glad you’re on the right side of the Pond!  I really don’t have the space to get tempted by something like this! :-)

Zane

I am at the “right” side, and was very tempted …
I could not find in a short time the weight of the LA100, but then figured that shipping cost from the UK to The Netherlands would very likely be too costly. But if Adrian can give me an estimate and it would be say £50 I would seriously reconsider …
If somebody in the UK could collect for me and has a stay in Holland *anywhere*, I would drive across Holland and pick it up 😊
Anybody in Holland trying to get rid of an LA100?
Henk