OpenVMS software repositories?

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 09:56:42 CST 2018

You might try <http://www.eternal-september.org> . I don't know if tin will work, but it's recommended by Hoff and others.  It's free and reasonably frustration free.  They have had a couple server hiccups in the last year though.  I use it via Thunderbird on my Mac without too much trouble.

--
John H. Reinhardt