DEC Storageworks

Doc Shipley doc at vaxen.net
Sun Feb 4 22:56:36 CST 2018

   The Storageworks cabinets I worked with were all either LVD or SE
SCSI, no HVD.  All of the RZ26 and some of RZ28 and RZ29 disks that I've
seen were 50-pin, the rest 80-pin.  I don't recall any 68-pin
Storageworks drives.

   Then again, my knowledge of that whole ecosystem is VERY anectdotal
and limited.

   I think the answer you need is "Pop the cans open and look first."

	Doc