Osborne-1 with prototype-based motherboard

Brad H vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net
Sat Dec 29 17:08:39 CST 2018

Yeah, I'm thinking mine is a Rev C that met the requirements for Rev D (seems to be a D in marker).

If the board serial is what's in marker there, and is 1-00494 - that's pretty close to the serial, so that would kind of line up.  I just haven't been able to find any other machines in the same serial range or even lower that don't have the Revision that came after.