Want/Available list (was Re: Old HP stuff)

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Dec 20 11:02:30 CST 2018

Isn't there some place this could go on a web page?

there isn't much chance of someone trolling a mailing list after the first day or two of the post appearing

Sellam seems to have come up with something with his Google spreadsheet. I don't know if something like that
would be practical if a large number of people were adding/removing things