TSC Assembler?

AJ Palmgren microtechdart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:59:05 CST 2018

Monty, thank you so much for this!  I believe this is exactly what I was
hoping to find.

I'll report back once I get the right vintage machine set up to run these
.dsk images, and see what they do...

I think I can run them directly on my HXC floppy disk emulator, without
having to write them to vintage physical media, if I don't want to...  That
is a really fantastic device.

Thank you again!

--

Thanks,