Core memory emulator using non volatile ram.

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 10:38:07 CST 2018

Another vote for RAMtron/Cypress FeRAM. I've used their FeRAMs in a number
of systems, here's a writeup on my "core board" for S-100:

http://www.glitchwrks.com/2016/03/29/ferroelectric-ram-part-1

I've got a bunch of FM18W08s in stock if you need one, I can stick it on a
DIP adapter if needed. One thing to be aware of, RAMtron FeRAMs latch the
address bus when *CS goes low, so make sure everything's set up before *CS
goes low.

Thanks,
Jonathan