Looking for a home for most issues of BYTE Magazine

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 01:54:20 CST 2018

Zane, your comments are appreciated.

I have paid for subscriptions to ebooks that cost ~10 a month, and they are OK for text, but when a schematic comes up, it sucks (scribd) you cant zoom or increase the resolution.
I also follow you on your purchase experience with out of print and search.
I am dumb or spend hours on search, then find it and think everybody already knows but me.  Most recent all the Dr. Dobbs and Byte, Pop Sci online I only found recently.
I suppose there is money to be made if you can check in your morals.  I see all this (now) public domain type stuff (including Al's bitsavers manuals) for sale on ebay DVDs.
The unwashed will be relieved from their dollars.

Randy