BIG ol tektronix scope 555 - need it gone - make an offer

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:41:21 CST 2018

More of a computer list I know, but I need to clean out and this needs to
go soon. Big ol tektronix scope on a cart. Was part of a community
workshop, i cleared out all their equipment and have not had the time to
repair it. I was planning to go over it and put it to work at my desk, but
i decided to get a bigger desk and don't have the space for it.  i picked
up a hp logic analyzer that fits on the desk, and is more than capable for
working on my pdp 11 and other minicomputer stuff.

open to offers, come pick it up and its yours.

https://i.postimg.cc/NFPC5cDG/scope-555.jpg

located in Melbourne FL

--Devin D.