DECUS PDP-11 SPACE WAR?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Dec 8 12:29:05 CST 2018

On 12/8/18 10:19 AM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:

> Do they include the sources?  Are they up on bitsavers anywhere?

Not currently, what I have is what was released on the Languages and Tools SIG
tape in RATFOR

I'll put the tape images I have up as soon as I can find them.

I'm trying to find my Glen Everhart RSX .TPC images right now

I also just fixed a couple of CHM DECUS paper tape catalog entries for the PDP-1 and PDP-8
so they are correctly identified as such.

========> [VMSLT02B.GCE]AAAREADME.TXT;2 <========

Stuff for Fall 2002

========> [VMSLT02B.LTSIG]AAAREADME.TXT;1 <========

LT Sig 1987-88

This directory contains the Languages and Tools SIG material
from the 1987-88 sigtape they put out which has been difficult
to find. Included is the last edition of the LBL Software Tools
as released for VMS, plus a few other interesting items which
appeared at that time. While this material is not known specifically
to work in Alpha (it predates the Alpha by a few years) it is
written in very portable Ratfor and many of the tools will probably
"just work". Presented here to help ensure it is not forgotten.

---

you'll have to pull this off IA or go through the annon ftp, since http://decuslib.com is down