DECUS PDP-11 SPACE WAR?

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:34:28 CST 2018

Den fre 7 dec. 2018 kl 23:04 skrev Al Kossow via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org>:

> On 12/7/18 1:25 PM, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
> > Anyone has old DECUS distributions?
>
> For all intents and purposes, no
>
> DECUS threw them out.

Sad.

> About the only thing that survives are the titles that
> were included on some of the SIG tapes.
>
> Working on gathering what parts still survive in individual
> collections would be a good thing, but I'm not holding my
> breath for it to happen.

I will check the labels of all the RL01, RL02, RK05 and RK07 packs I have
to see if there happens to be any DECUS  material on them.

However I found one Bill Seiler in Santa Cruz that is very likely to be the
very Bill Seiler that wrote the original SPACE WAR for PDP-11. Since he at
least had the source in 2006 it might be so that he still has it?