How to tell if a Displaywriter 6360 floppy has double-sided drives in it.

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Tue Aug 21 16:44:25 CDT 2018

I don't know if this is always true, but it appears that the way you can
tell is if there is a "T" on the lower right of the 6580 badge on the front.

I didn't see this in the documentation anywhere.
The controller inside is significantly different (3 boards instead of one).

| IBM    |
| 6360   |

There are a couple up on eBay right now from seller 'potomacestore'
Double-sided 6360s seem to be much less common than single-sided.