New Listings from Sellam's Collection

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 00:06:12 CDT 2018

Good evening, everybody.

Time for a new batch of stuff!

New items for August 18, 2018:

Heathkit H88
Heahtkit H88
Heathkit EUW-20A Servo-Recorder
Atari 410 Program Recorder
Atari 825 80 Column Printer
Atari CX85
Commodore MPS-803 Printer
Commodore 1870 Modem/1200 (boxed)
Cardco Inc. card? Centronics Parallel Printer Interface with Graphics for
the VIC-20 and C-64 Computers
Radio Shack TRS-80 Orchestra-90 Stereo Music Synthesizer
Radio Shack TRS-80 Modem I
Radio Shack TRS-80 Line Printer II
IBM PCjr
TI Speech Synthesizer
Timex-Sinclair 1016 (boxed)
Xerox 860 Keyboard
Iomega A210H Bernoulli Box 10+10
Exidy Dual Disk
DEC BA353-AA StorageWorks
DEC TK50Z-FA
DEC TX50Z-GA
Tektronix 4051E01 ROM Expander
Tektronix 4051 Binary Program Loader
Tektronix PLOT 50 System Software Tape
Tektronix PLOT 50 System Software Tape
Tektronix PLOT 50 System Software Tape
Tektronix PLOT 50 System Software Backup Tape
Tektronix PLOT 50 System Software Backup Tape
Tektronix PLOT 50 Statistics Vol. 2 Tape 1
Tektronix 4051R01 Matrix Functions Instructional Manual
Communications Logic LSMC1 Modem
Racal-Milgo COM-LINK 7S modem
Dialectron S.A.M. Smart Answering Machine
Atari STM1 mouse
Information Machines MA100 Professional Modem Adapter

As always, an index of links to the specific items above is in the New
Arrivals Niche:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...72371&range=A1
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I53wxarLHlNmlPVf_HJ5oMKuab4zrApI_hiX0pNmy48/edit?pli=1#gid=949372371&range=A1>

Remember: you can always make an offer!

I'm still catching up after the VCF so if you e-mailed me about something a
couple weeks ago please know I will be getting back to you in the next
couple days.

Thanks!

Sellam