Fairly Extensive Singer/Friden "System Ten" Computer System for Rescue

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Thu Aug 9 02:37:22 CDT 2018

I've made a temporary mirror here:

http://www.update.uu.se/~pontus/slask/Singer10/

I even tried to rotate some of the photos.

I believe this is the system that Singer sued DEC over the name
DECsystem-10.

Perhaps LCM wants it for that reason :)

/P