DECstation firmware archive?

Maciej W. Rozycki macro at linux-mips.org
Wed Aug 1 11:44:46 CDT 2018

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018, emanuel stiebler via cctalk wrote:

> > Are the firmware eproms for the DECstation archived anywhere?
>
> Are you looking for anything specific, or just like to save them?
>
> I have most of the decstations ('133, '150, '200, '240 and '260),
> but all in containers, moving :(

 I have several dumps I made for reverse-engineering purposes, and a
couple of TURBOchannel option ROM dumps too.  Let me see...

dglta-fa-rom.img.bz2
kn02-ba.V5.7e.img.bz2
kn02-ba.V5.7j.img.bz2
kn03-aa.V5.1b.img.bz2
kn03-aa.V5.2b.img.bz2
kn04-aa.V2.1k.img.bz2
kn05-aa.V2.1k.img.bz2
pmaf-aa-rom.img.bz2
pmaf-fd-rom.img.bz2
pmag-ca-rom.img.bz2
pmagb-ba-rom.img.bz2
pmagd-ca-rom.img.bz2
pmazc-aa-rom.img.bz2
yes-cbg-rom.img.bz2

That's all I have at hand.  For anything else I'd have to reach for actual
hardware, which I am currently away from (and my remote lab is currently
offline, due to the ISP who decided to cut me off without asking first).
I do have many more pieces of hardware, never dumped though -- the last
dump I made back in 2005.

 Let me know if that helps.

  Maciej