RL Drive Terminators

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:41:22 CDT 2018

>I see some company selling them on eBay for $122.  Are they really worth
>anything like that?  I have a couple sitting around here somewhere that I

Your best indication is to look at 'sold, completed'* listings which will
show you what people are actually willing to pay rather than what a seller
thinks the item is worth.

(*assuming there ARE any for RL terminators of course)

adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?
t: @binarydinosaurs    f: facebook.com/binarydinosaurs
w: www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk

On 20 April 2018 at 14:24, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org