One wafer-thin mint (VAX 4000-200 for sale)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:04:40 CDT 2018

The VAX 4000-200 I exhibited two years ago at VCF East is up for sale:

Restoration Notes:
http://www.vintagecomputer.net/browse_thread.cfm?id=608

I don't need it as much anymore now that it's pretty much a completed
project.  It's very upgrade-able though if you have the desire to boost
performance and ports, etc.

The provenance of this machine, I believe, was as part of WVLink a West
Virginia email/gopher/USNET type ISP server in the early-mid 1990's.

I have it set up for telnet communications if interested.  Contact me via
http://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

Bill