ISO: Corvus Concept parts

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Apr 5 11:54:27 CDT 2018

I will be going through my Concepts over the next few months assembling systems to sell.
I have a LOT of stuff for these systems.
Most of the software has been dumped and is on bitsavers.

There is a simulation running in MAME.

The software is fairly primitive, they came out just before mice and GUIs took over the world.